Hello All!!I just wrote an 8 paragraph update and internet went out and I lost everything. Now I am short on time so this will be brief.What an experience of a lifetime we are having. Words seem inadequate to truly describe all we are seeing and "living out". Nanning is an amazing city. Our Notary and Civil Affairs appointments went very well. We only have to receive Rosalie's passport on Friday and we will be finished with all legal matters in this province. We fly to Guangzhou on Friday and will stay there one week before returning home to the US. We miss you all very much and can't wait for you to meet Rosalie. She is so very precious and filled with love and gratitude for her new family. We are adjusting well. She had a severe temper tantrum in the park today and is testing the limits. We have had to "hit the ground running" with discipline; she is responding well and learning that we mean what we say.Please continue the prayers for us; we are so grateful! Pray for our guide as we are sharing TRUTH with him. We will update soon. Love to you all! "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up." 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Friday, December 11, 2009
Hello All!!I just wrote an 8 paragraph update and internet went out and I lost everything. Now I am short on time so this will be brief.What an experience of a lifetime we are having. Words seem inadequate to truly describe all we are seeing and "living out". Nanning is an amazing city. Our Notary and Civil Affairs appointments went very well. We only have to receive Rosalie's passport on Friday and we will be finished with all legal matters in this province. We fly to Guangzhou on Friday and will stay there one week before returning home to the US. We miss you all very much and can't wait for you to meet Rosalie. She is so very precious and filled with love and gratitude for her new family. We are adjusting well. She had a severe temper tantrum in the park today and is testing the limits. We have had to "hit the ground running" with discipline; she is responding well and learning that we mean what we say.Please continue the prayers for us; we are so grateful! Pray for our guide as we are sharing TRUTH with him. We will update soon. Love to you all! "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up." 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the picture of Rosalie and and Peter sleeping is priceless! I love y'all and can't wait to see you and meet her!!!
Post a Comment